Monday, March 15, 2010

Thoughts

     These few days has got me thinking. I go deep into thoughts and I just have so much to write. Well, it is mostly about me. I don't have a particular thought that is sticking to me....yes, I just remembered. I went for group counselling last week. With three of my coursemates. Nothing extraordinary. Just went for the fun of it and out of curiosity. Besides, one of my coursemate invited me anyways. What's the harm?

      I remember the first time that I went, we were asked to do a collage. It was interesting really. I mean, the last time I remembered doing a collage was in primary school. So, last week was to discuss about the collages that we made. It was very insightful. It made me see and realise stuff about others and myself that I have never seen before. I would not call it a revelation exactly but it was indeed an eye-opener.

      I noticed stuff about people that I have never noticed before and also myself of course. I mean, I have been called straight-forward before, but I never actually take note or bothered much about it. The collage I did was probably the most honest and in-your-face piece there. On it was all my likes and what I hoped to achieve. It caught me by surprise actually. I just didn't expect mine to be so straight-forward.

     I guess I am just different. I show my likes and dislikes and am at times brutally honest with it. It sucks sometimes, but it can also be a defence weapon against idiots who think that they can pull a fast one with me. Oh, I don't know what to write anymore. My brains are really tired and I can't seem to think of more to blog about here. Will blog again once I am fully rested.

Penning off,
MaeQ

No comments:

Post a Comment