Sunday, March 7, 2010

Songs In Love

     Yes, songs that make you wanna fall in love and stay happy forever, even if you do not have a partner or significant other at the moment. Right now, I am listening to Shayne Ward's 'Stand By Me'. It is an awesome piece. You can just feel the love exuding from his songs. Another favourite of mine from his is 'Until You'. The songs are so poignant and meaningful.

     Listening to songs like these makes you wanna go out and find that Prince Charming that we all dream of. (For this post, I am excluding you guys because I am not a guy and I don't get the way guys think, so, I can't be bothered really.) It makes us fall in love with the singer or some invisible guy. It is not healthy but hey, if you succeed in finding a guy of your dreams, call me.

     Many a times I find myself wishing that I would find the guy that was meant for me. I am 21 years old and I have NEVER once in my entire existence dated or even had a boyfriend. It's so sad sometimes. But, I am coming to terms with this. Malaysian guys are on the whole shallow and idiotic. They do not recognise what is good to or for them even if you dangle it in front of them.

     I have decided that I am too precious and special to lower my expectation and self-esteem to impress guys who will never appreciate me for who I am. I will wait for that special guy someday. That special someone who will make me laugh, thinks and act maturely and loves me for who I am. That someone who will always be there for me through thick and thin and respects me for the person I am.

     That someone who has the guts to stand up to anyone because of his principles and help me to grow as a person along the way. My wait for him all these while would be worth it. Because I believe that God has reserved the best for me. I believe that it will be one His best gifts for me. So for now, all I have to do is to live my life fully and with love. And continuing to listen to the love songs that makes me fall in love of course.

     God's most unique gift to mankind - Music.

Love and Kisses,
MaeQ

No comments:

Post a Comment