Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Life, Now.

It has been such a long time since I posted a blog. Shows how busy I was. Well, and a tad of laziness I would add. It's not easy maintaining a blog. One of my resolution for this year is to do better in the time management area, hence posting up this blog.
I have lots to write about. But as it is, I have some stuff to do now. Folding clothes for example. Domestic chores. Haha. This happens when you still live with your parents.
A quick update.
Since my last post, I have actually sat for a final exam, celebrated Christmas and New Year's and started a brand new semester in my college. I'm in my third semester. Yay!
A lot, and I mean A LOT has happened from then till now. I have also a few unpublished work. I will post them up once I have finished with it. I'll also try to manage  my blog better.
I have loads to write. So, I'm going to have to finish my household chores and try to publish a few up within this 2 weeks. God willing.

See ya then,
MaeQ

No comments:

Post a Comment