Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Babble.

This post will be of no particular topic. I just want to babble. No more heavy stuff for today. My brain's a jumbled up mess at the moment.

Why I even bother to blog is beyond my comprehension. It's suppose to be my personal diary, BUT online.

So, it is a personal, public diary. Ironic. I must admit though I want people to read my blogs. As of now, my auditorium is filled with only one spectator. Wow.

If I were a director, I'd be kicked out onto the streets. I direct only to a room filled with one seat.

How pathetic is that, huh?

So, I might promote my blog...but, then I can't type any stuff that I wanna type anymore. Especially if it concerns people that I dislike immensely. Hah.

Crap. I am a crappy writer. Who wants to read my stuff anyway? Oh well, que cera, cera.

Babbled,
MaeQ

No comments:

Post a Comment