Sunday, October 18, 2009

This One's For You

This post is a special dedication to my baby girl sister. Wooooooot! (Personally, I do not know how many times I am suppose to give her special treatment...and she is only 19...hmm)

Here you are, all grown up...
Already 19 you are...
I still remember my first memory of you...
It was of mushroom pinching from the refrigerator at home!

The countless fights we had...
The scratching and pinching of one another...
And not to forget the telling on each other...
And also the butt following from one end to the other...
Not to mention head-diving into trouble together...
Making life quite unbearable for our parents at times...
And all these when we were very much younger...

Now that we are older...
Well, not much has changed...
We still fight, minus the scratching and pinching...
We don't really tell on each other....do we?
There is no more butt following, but now, it is side by side...heroines in action!
We still head-dive into trouble together...co-conspirators we are...
And we still make life miserable for some chosen people...

All I want to say is that, for the 19 years that I know you, I still love you even if we are so very different in nature..
I wanna thank you for always being there for me...
Thank you for always listening to me...
Thank you for being patient with me even if I do not deserve it at times...
Thank you for always standing up for me whenever I needed it...
Thank you, most of all, for bearing with me all these years...

Oh yeah, you still got a life time of putting up with me... =)

Anyway, I just want to wish you a blessed and happy birthday!
May you find a place by God's side and continue to be his angel on earth.

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY!!!

Lots of love,
MaeQ

1 comment:

  1. Nyehehehe! I KNEW IT. Baby sister.. right. She IS only 19 so yeah, she still wants and maybe needs the preferential treatment. Deal with it. ;P

    Nevertheless, I know this is WAY late for comments but thank you. This post is really something. =) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete