Saturday, October 31, 2009

Of Parties and People

So, it has been 2 weeks since I last posted something on my blog. And well, pretty much a few interesting things have been going on. Last week, we had a party in honour of my sister's birthday. And this week we had a halloween party and a concert the next day. It was hectic and fun but totally exhausting.

Parties are loved by everybody. Some are great and some aren't. But hey, the parties I went for this past 2 weeks were great in their own little ways. The people who attended, make it all the more interesting. They were an awesome bunch. Strangers coming together and having lots of fun. As I have seen and experienced first hand, a lot of effort and thoughts were put together in making parties successful.

So, here is one for all the people who made a great effort in putting up awesome parties! And here is another for all the people who attended the parties adn made it rocked! Ganbei!

Cheers,
MaeQ

No comments:

Post a Comment