Saturday, October 3, 2009

1st Attempt, Again.

Ok...so here it is...I suck at blogging and I am attempting to...I have read many blogs and yet I still can't even attempt a decent blog...it sucks really...
I have countless ideas in my head that is just waiting to be written out...grouses, comments, thoughts...and...so much more...

Where do I begin?
How do I begin?
What should I begin with?

Blogging phenomena is huge...is it because it offers a platform for people to voice anything out in public with the security of not having to say it out aloud in public?
Or is it possibly therapeutic because  it is like an online diary where you actually want people to read instead of keeping it to yourself?

Well, for whatever reason, blogging is gaining a huge following.
So, I am going to start blogging too...and hopefully stick to this regime..I tried once...posted three times and just forgot about it...
So, today I'm gonna try again and hopefully maintain a decent pace.

Until then,
MaeQ

No comments:

Post a Comment