Friday, July 9, 2010

Stupid Cupid!

Well, as the song goes, cupid is stupid and a real mean guy too. *Sighs*
Oh...what feeling is this? No, not love but infatuation. Again? Aiya...this is not good!
I hardly know the guy and not to mention, we're only communicating on certain grounds. Character flaw for him and boredom plus loneliness for me.

When we're both through this stage, we might never communicate again. I would certainly miss him because we've got so much chemistry together. Or maybe I found him interesting because he would answer all my questions. Besides, he is different. Can't say what exactly is different about him but different enough for me to find him fascinating.

And he is so different because he is probably the most matured person I've ever chatted with. Hopefully I get to meet him when he comes down. Haha. And he slept halfway chatting with me. That is so cute.

Cupid Out,
MaeQ

No comments:

Post a Comment