Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A Shoulder

I want a boyfriend!!!! It's no secret! Yes! Why? Because I want a shoulder to cry on, to lean on and to sit on. Lol. [About the sit on part is just a joke]
Yesterday during lunch, someone asked me, "Hey dear, are you seeing somebody?"
And I answered, "No, I'm not. Never seen 'anyone' for the past 21 years of my life."
And she continued by saying, "Go and shop around la, girl."
My answer: I don't have time to shop around.

Aiya...I could just kicked myself! Why in the bloody world did I say that? Ugh. I am officially pathetic.
Hmm...problem is, I'm too shy to approach the opposite gender. Besides, they find me too aggressive. Haha.
Oh, well. That's too bad.

And one of my friend's boyfriend once said to me, "I have friends who would love to date you."
My answer: Yea, unfortunately they're your friends and not mine.

Hahaha...Oh, you stupid girl.

Boyfriendless,
MaeQ

No comments:

Post a Comment