Thursday, November 29, 2012

The Smell of it All, Yucks!

Oh, I have so much to write about. Ideas and thoughts are bursting through my brains screeching to be let out. Hold on, hold on. One at a time. Ugh...wait a minute. What is that stench I detect?

Oh me, oh my. The smell is no less emanating from the government's leading figures. The stench of corruption. It smells all the way from London. I mean, come on. While the normal person in this country struggles to make a decent living, and those 'stinkies' keep insisting that we are performing very well economically - you definitely do a double take when news report surfaces that they own multiple high end London properties.

WOOOOOOOOOOW! The number of "O"'s is an indicator of my amazement. Such blatant flaunt of wealth! Such blatant use of the public's money! Such hypocrites! So amazing. Logically thinking, what public servant could actually accumulate such wealth while serving the office in let's say 20 years? I mean, I personally know of a few public servants who has been in service for 25-30 years barely affording a second, ok la, let us be fair and say, third home in Malaysia.

Politicians do earn more, I am aware of that. But to the extent of being able to afford a number of high end London properties? Even if those people started saving money from the young, tender age of 1 month, I doubt they can raise that much money. Especially if they are kampong folks, you know, children of farmers, fishermen, rubber tappers and whatsoever.

Oh, wait! Am I missing something? Maybe quite a few of them were born with tonnes of golden spoons attached to their mouth...hmm...that is plausible of course. Can someone please inform Guinness of this so that they are able to give them a world record or something?

Oh, the stink! Can someone please spray some country air freshener here?



Stinking out(?),
MaeQ

No comments:

Post a Comment